Monday, May 15, 2006

1 Month of my blog


Hi all!
today is one month of my blog. Well time went fast....
Thanks for all people that visits my blog regularly and suddenly. Also I thanks to my friend at google groups , bloggerforum.com ( This is very usefull forum for all bloggers ), blogfam ( indonesian blogger forum ), and special thanks to my friend and kids at White Wood Sunday School.

I hope this blog will last for a long time and can give benefit for not just Sunday School but also educator. I realize that there are some weakness here, and will try hard to fix it and to improve the content.

Have a nice blogging day!

Comments:
hhehehe.....sama donk mata juga baru 1 bulan ngeblog nih ??
hehehe....btw ngga apa apa yah comment pake bhs indonesia :)

yuk lanjut...
 
thanks all
its ok mata if you want to use indonesian language.
hope your blog will last long time too
 
Happy (one month) birthday. You have a great blog and I am sure you will do very well in blogging. By reading your blog I can know much about children and teaching children. More than that I can think a lot about your entries.
Bets of luck.
By the way, I have a personal blog about East
Asian business and I mainly cover
China, Japan and Korea. I have written about Philippines and Malaysia too but I
have not touched about Indonesia yet. I will try to write about Indonesian
business soon. Happy birth day again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?