Sunday, May 21, 2006

Me and my blog


Having blog is like having a kid or child. You must take care of it and be responsible. Im so thankfull for all the visitors that come to my blog. And I also amazed by that my article here reach above 50 , which I think I cant make it ( at the first time launching this blog ). Yes, its like kid, you dont know what they will become.

To leave my blog ( for teaching or sunday school ) is a bit sadly for me. Like you're leaving your child for about 1-2 days. Leaving my blog give me "blog anxiety" in my brain, I will always think about it ( the visitor, content, etc ). Fortunately, yesterday, when Im leaving my blog, God sent his angel to help my blog. My friend, Razib, informing about my blog in some sites. And I've got benefit from his action. He is a good friend ( like a good neighbour who can take care of your kid when you're working ). Razib is a blog owner too, his blog is quite great southasiabiz.com , he update it everyday with fresh news from South Asia. I think he is a good blogger model and his blog also a good blog model. People can learn from his blog and his attitude.

Today I've got problem in my blog, I cant see my own update in my blog, well of course you will seen this post but I cant. Also for some others blog, still frozen with their old topics. I dont know what happened, but when using other computer, all is running well.

Hope it will be fix soon.
have a nice day
and for blogger, have a nice blogging day!


Comments:
Yes, I agree with you. I feel sorry for those who neglect their blogs. A blog is like your kid. You need to spend time with them day and night! Well said!
 
hahaha,,,...
mata juga update blog tiap hari lho...hehehe....tapi mungkin pas kebetulan aja kaliyah ada hal yang mau diceritakan...

blogku itu yang kehidupanku...intinya gitu deh :)
 
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love the pictures you use on your posts, they're fun and shows your creativity / imagination as to how it relates to your post!

Hope you'll keep taking care of your "kid" well!
 
Thanks for your kindness. I think that your blog is among the very few blogs in english language from Asia about teaching children and that is why it deserves to be promoted. Have you removed your sitemeter? I cannot see it anymore.
 
no, the site meter still there Raz. Thanks for all who come here. Hope I can raise my "kid" well so you will like it.
 
Hi. Cyber-Comfort here. I like the way you have expanded the traditional notions of Sunday School.

You mentioned not being able to see a new post in your blog. Does your toolbar have a "refresh" button? I have to use mine every time I post.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
 
hai Marian
thanks for coming too
the problem is fix
its about cache problem
 
Judging from the developments in your kind of writing and your very inspiring content, I'd say your blog will grow very well. And when you become a parent, I believe you'll be very good at it. If you are already one, well.. your parenthood reflects the kind of care you give to your blog.
 
parent?
I havent think about it, Im still single until now.thanks for commenting
 
What a beautiful picture! I agree that it takes a lot of care, work, and I guess love to take care of a blog, like a kid. I'm doing my best with my blog. I appreciate your comments and your visiting mine. Take care and I hope you are well. I just read there was a very large earthquake in Indonesia this morning. My prayers are with you and your family.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?